Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh So Chic Photography




If you haven't already been to our Lookbook page, it's another great tool to see how we at Truly Yours would style the clothes. Inspiration is key in styling. Just like artists find inspiration for paintings, you should go out there and find inspiration for the perfect oufit. Our new summer lookbook is up and there are so many cute options! We will be doing a series of posts about the lookbook and and how to put together each look in the near future, so stay tuned!


All of our photos are shot by fellow East Carolina alum, Cabell Johnson, at Oh So Chic Photography. She is currently making senior portrait appointments for the class of 2013, so grab a spot for you or your future graduate today! Refer a friend and receive a $50 credit! Cabell is a good friend of Truly Yours so we got an exclusive interview with her to let our readers get to know her a little better.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 22 years old from Richmond, Virginia and I recently graduated from ECU with a B.A. in photography.
Why did you choose photography?
I fell in love with photography in high school when I took my first class where we had to develop our own film. I especially love fashion photography. I love clothes and shopping.
How is it shooting for Truly Yours?
I have so much fun doing the lookbooks for Truly Yours. The clothes are so cute!
Yay, we love having you! What exactly does Oh So Chic offer?
As of now I do pretty much any type of photography-fashion, commercial, senior portraits, family, children, etc. But fashion is what I'm most passionate about.
What do you see for yourself in the future?
I hope to one day work for a fashion magazine or company and live in Charleston, SC.




No comments:

Post a Comment